By using MAGNA-GRIP™ you acknowledge that you have read and understood all of the terms, conditions, and safety warnings associated with the limitations of and proper use of MAGNA-GRIP™
• Always check for updated safety and care instructions at magna-grip.com before each use.
• Improper usage or failure to follow instructions may cause serious injuries or death to the user or others and may damage property.
• Before using MAGNA-GRIP™, all users must be familiar with standard safety procedures for their industry and follow all State, Federal, and OSHA guidelines for safety equipment usage related to preventing slips and falls.
• MAGNA-GRIP™ is a supplemental product and is NOT a stand-alone product. NEVER use alone as a prevention for slips and falls use in conjunction with approved OSHA safety harnesses and lanyards.
• MAGNA-GRIP™ should be kept completely flat when not in use. Do not try to fold or curl the product at any time.
• MAGNA-GRIP™ is designed to provide extra grip for the feet only, make sure footwear is clean before each use. NEVER lay any tools or other materials onto the surface.
• Before each use test the magnetic attraction on the intended surface to make sure the surface has sufficient amounts of Iron to allow for a strong bond.
• MAGNA-GRIP™ is not to be used on wet, snowy, dirty, or dusty surfaces. It should only be placed on smooth, flat, clean, and dry ferromagnetic surfaces such as Iron or Steel.
• MAGNA-GRIP™ warning labels and non-skid surface should always face up towards the user, the magnetic bottom should always be in 100% complete contact with the steel or iron material and should not hang over the edge of the user’s material.
• Demagnetization of MAGNA-GRIP™ can occur if it is heated past 130°F, comes in contact with a strong magnetic field, or has an alternating current applied to it. If any of these things happen to your MAGNA-GRIP™, discontinue use immediately.
• If using MAGNA-GRIP™ on a painted surface make sure that the paint is in good condition and not peeling or flaking off, if the surface has recently been painted make sure that the paint has had time to fully cure.
• Before each use inspect and clean the magnetic bottom side of MAGNA-GRIP™ with water and a clean chemical-free cloth. Make sure to thoroughly dry before use. Do not clean with any harsh chemicals or during use.
• MAGNA-GRIP™ should always be stored flat and/or carried in the provided bag. If it has been stored incorrectly, do not use it until it has taken its original shape and can lay flat without any corners lifting away from the surface when applied.
• MAGNA-GRIP™ should be removed and stored at the end of each work day so as not to be exposed to the elements.
• Do not use MAGNA-GRIP™ if it has visible blemishes, deterioration, or damage has occurred.
• Always wear proper workplace footwear while standing or walking on MAGNA-GRIP™.
Safety Warnings, Terms & Conditions, and Care & User Instructions
Are Subject To Change Without Notice Rev11012022